Saturday, January 23, 2010

Searching for a Project

I was browsing through some blogs and my Twitter feed this morning, and I stumbled across a tweet (I still hate that word) from Scott Bourne talking about the over 250 photographers that have joined Tasra Dawson on her tasra365 challenge to:
  • Take at least 1 photo every day.
  • Read at least 1 page in my camera manual every day.
  • View other professional images every day.
 This got me thinking that I need to get myself into another project.  I haven't been doing much of anything photography-wise, despite the ambitious goals that I set for myself at the beginning of the year, and I've decided I need a new project to spark some creative motivation.  I don't think the tasra365 challenge is for me; I'm really not up for another 365-project right now.  The goal about reading a page in my manual every day isn't a bad idea, though.  I'll have to do some serious brainstorming this weekend and see what ideas I can come up with.

Update - Just read a good article on Tasra's website that relates to this topic: Want to Grow as a Photography? Get Serious with a Photo Series

No comments:

Post a Comment