Saturday, January 2, 2010

Archives: Road Trip to the Southwest - April, 2009

In order to help get this blog kick-started, I'm going to be uploading some of my older photos that I'm proud of.  I'll start today with some pictures from my road trip last April to the Southwest United States.  Below are a few of my favorite shots; you can view the entire set here on my flickr page.  These were all taken with me Sony a200.


Guadalupe Mountains National Park, Texas
  


White Sands National Monument, New Mexico

 
Somewhere along the road in New Mexico or Arizona

 
Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona

 
Sunset Crater National Monument, Arizona

 
Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona

 
View from Angel's Landing, Zion National Park, Utah

 
Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado

 
Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado

 

Outside of The Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado.


No comments:

Post a Comment